Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need my Apple ID and password. I have forgotten them.

Customer Question
I need my Apple...

I need my Apple ID and password. I have forgotten them

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I don’t think so. Have tried so many things...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is anew iPad

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your ipad. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

You4 apple id will be associated with the email you used. Do you know what email you used for your id or did you use it

on another device so we can try to 'find' it?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.