Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to upgrade and now I can't get into my phone. I need…

Customer Question
I tried to upgrade...

I tried to upgrade and now I can't get into my phone. I need to actually talk to a tech

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know how. I'm old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Does your phone ask for a passcode that you cannot remember? Does it say something else on your phone screen at the moment?

Let me know by replying to this message and I will get back to you with more help, many thanks!