Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iCloud from my iPhone 6 didn’t restore to my new iPhone…

Customer Question
My iCloud from my...

My iCloud from my iPhone 6 didn’t restore to my new iPhone completely

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The newest update

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I’ve tried resetting it already

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Now my old phone lost almost all of my photos

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I want all of my 11000 photos restored basically my old phone back it when I tried to reset it tonight something happened and my new iPhone 8 didn’t restore basically anything from my iCloud
My iCloud had 11000 photos and now I have only 3000?
My iCloud is not functioning and I am freaking out
Hello?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Does everything still look normal on your iPhone 6?