Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I up dated my i pad and thought it wold help me out but I…

Customer Question
I up dated my...

I up dated my i pad and thought it wold help me out but I have too many codes on my paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP8610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

It was just out to me 2 days ago from consumer cellular

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need a preliminary set up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.