Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have deleted most of my music library that I moved to

Customer Question
Hi Pearl...I have deleted...

Hi Pearl...I have deleted most of my music library that I moved to trash by accident. Is there a way to retrieve it without going to the Apple store. Thanks Dave

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your music deleted?

A few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have some of my music and I have music also stored on my phone and iPod but I lost a large majority (38,000 songs).

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!Did you empty the trash after you moved the music there?
Is this in addition to the $35?
I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.
I think I'll hold off. Thanks any way
Okay, your welcome.
Randy? Are you there?
What;s going on?

do you still need help with this?