Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep getting a message that my apple has been disable on…

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a message that my apple has been disable on records i bought from them

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I updated my password ***** someone scammed me for $300 dollars from you guys

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I don-'t know i h6ave been sick with6 cancer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just th6anks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your Apple account, go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------