Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t think of my pass word to unlock my phone. Help me to…

Customer Question
Can’t think of my...

Can’t think of my pass word to unlock my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Please ,,, help me to unlock my phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don’t know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Do you have another device or a computer connected to the internet as we need to reset the apple id and password.