Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The password is correct on the computer put won’t go they on…

Customer Question
The password ***** *****...

The password ***** ***** on the computer put won’t go they on the phone. I can’t get mail. It goes to send it and the line moves but nothing happens. I tried the surity questions help I spend enough time last night and it won’t work. I think you have to share and see what is going pn

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Last week it is updated.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is imporyant I get my mail

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Password ***** your email is not working or its something else.