Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Powering on iPhone. iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes. I…

Customer Question
Powering on iPhone....

Powering on iPhone. iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I bought this phone from someone over a month ago. tried the reboot and similar other programs but just don't get the right method done properly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 64 and new to this technology

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The phone will need to be unlocked by connecting it to the iTunes account that it was originally set up with, by the first owner.

Is it possible to get back in touch with the person that you bought the phone from?