Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ringer doesnt seem to be working. I phone. Pushing button.

Customer Question
Ringer doesnt seem to...

Ringer doesnt seem to be working

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Pushing button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Its a 6s

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Did you mean there Is no sound when the phone rings?
There is a mute button to the side of the phone above volume buttons. Have you checked flipping that switch?
Thank you
Vinod
I did that already
How long have you been facing this issue?
I only wanted an answer I don’t want to join something for monthly fees
Please ignore the membership and secure remote assistance. They are system generated.
Could you please let me know how long have you been facing the issue with the ringer?
Sorry I did not get any response from you regarding how long you have been facing this issue.
Anyway, here’s he next step we can try.
Press and hold the power button and home button together until you see an Apple logo.
Once it is back on, check if your issue is resolved.
Let me know.