Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed phones and I lost all my records because my Touch…

Customer Question
I changed phones and...

I changed phones and I lost all my records because my Touch ID didn’t work and I didn’t know my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Keeper

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

iPhone 8

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just ethe phone and I tried to get in and it said I lost all my data

Do you have a computer it can be connected too?

I’m not going to pay anymore I will just cancel keeper

We are not affiliated with keeper

No thanks
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this?