Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple ID and password. That was a time ago from…

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

That was a long time ago from my iPad

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Click on the link given and reset your apple password.

If you need any assistance let me know.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

I need your assistance
I can't reset my iPad email

yes you can reset it from your ipad

My iPad had been lock because I forgot my email and my password

if the ipad is locked it cannot be used till you reset your email password ***** and then you would need to reset the apple id to regain access to the ipad.

you need another device to reset the password *****