Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple TV keeps asking for authentication code as far as I…

Customer Question
My Apple TV keeps...

My Apple TV keeps asking for authentication code as far as I know I have never had one and can’t even guess what it might be

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Can’t remember but it was recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don’t know how to do that. I am not over skilled in computer skills

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That should,hopefully, be enough but if not I can always get back to you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris