Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t get my credit card to work. IPad, latest version, just…

Customer Question
Can’t get my credit...

Can’t get my credit card to work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad, latest version, just purchased the device and it did an online upgrade

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

New iPad, never have gotten the card to work, worked just fine on my Galaxie note pad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you trying to add the credit card details to your iTunes account, or something else?

What error message are you getting?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.