Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to open my iPad and have forgotten my password. I…

Customer Question
I'm trying to open...

I'm trying to open my iPad and have forgotten my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I really don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just today. I haven't used it in awhile
Never mind. This is obviously a scam

Do you want me to cancel this?

cancel this and remove the $40 you charged me