Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get my apple to connect with the g-drive for backup.

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my apple to connect with the g-drive for backup. I get a message saying that it isn't connected when it is.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

12.7.2.58 ???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I rebooted and it didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris