Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a mini-iPad and recently purchased an IPad Air. I…

Customer Question
I have a mini-iPad...

I have a mini-iPad and recently purchased an IPad Air. I cannot activate the old mini as I cannot remember the password ***** I used to set it up.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Quite awhile ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am 73 and not real good at some of these things - I found this website hoping you maybe able to help me,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is all - thanks. Oops Can I use both iPads or just the one?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the ipad. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the ipad and make sure you are connected to wifi.

ONce you have your apple id account fixed you can use as many apple devices as you want with your same apple id and password.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.