Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to create an apple ID. I've input my credit card…

Customer Question
I'm trying to create...

I'm trying to create an apple ID. I've input my credit card #***** but wouldn't accept it. Trying another card, but now it's only authorizing me to contact support.....

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

10.6.8 wanting to update to at least 10.7 or 10.8 to operate new genology software received for xmas....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Just trying to create an apple ID so i can purchase an upgrade, but won't take my credit card #***** maybe needs to be reset; so, i can continue creating an apple id.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Where are you creating the Apple ID?

put in my credit card number, but wouldn't accept the #s. Tried another card #***** but now it won't continue....

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com?