Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought a new I phone and can't get the ultimate ears to…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new I phone and can't get the ultimate ears to play on my blue tooth. It won't connect. I can't remember how to sink up

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Oops. not sure but it worked on my I 6 and this is a I 6s

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

How can I get it to connect

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

How do I pair additional Bluetooth devices with my MEGABOOM?

Your MEGABOOM will remember the last eight devices it connected with.Pairing additional devicesAfter you pair the first device (See “How do I setup my MEGABOOM?”), here’s how to pair additional devices:

1. Turn the speaker on.
  2. Hold down the Bluetooth button (above the power button) until you hear a tone.

NOTE: The Bluetooth connection button will blink rapidly, indicating that the speaker is ready for pairing.

1. On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu and scan for devices.
  2. Select MEGABOOM from the list of devices.

Once paired and connected, you’ll hear an audible confirmation from the speaker. Your MEGABOOM is now ready to use with the device you added.NOTE: While the speaker can store up to eight paired devices, it can only maintain an active connection with two of them at a time. See “Can I use my speaker with more than one device at a time?” for more information.Reconnecting to a deviceTo reconnect a device to your MEGABOOM after the initial pairing or after pairing another device:

1. Turn the speaker on
  2. On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu and select MEGABOOM from the list of devices.

Once reconnected, you’ll hear an audible confirmation from the speaker. Your MEGABOOM is now ready to use with the device you selected.