Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an I-Phone 5. I need a new battery. I understand I…

Customer Question
I have an I-Phone...

I have an I-Phone 5. I need a new battery. I understand I would be able to purchase a battery for $29.00 vs $79.00. Where would I go to purchase this battery replacement.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For the past year or more. The battery will not last a day in my pocket. Otherwise, it needs to be recharged on my truck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just what location I would be able to obtain a replacement battery?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.