Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I put an event in iPhone calendar and it does not show up..

Customer Question
I put an event...

I put an event in iPhone calendar and it does not show up. . .but it does on my iPad. I put an event on my iPad calendar and it does not show up on my iPhone calendar. The whole thing worked two daays

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just today. Worked fine two or three days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you have more than one (color) iCloud calendar?

No.

Your remote request failed due to payment method.