Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have to log into Facebook because someone else apparently…

Customer Question
I have to log...

I have to log into Facebook because someone else apparently tried to log in. I DON'T KNOW my password. What do I do.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Some weksago, I think. I really don't know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I've tried to change my password, but Facebook says I have to use my present password. As I've said, I don't remember it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

You can reset it here.

Look, I don't know what kind of scam this is, but I'm not paying for it. Where do I refuse payment because I'm not satisfied?
I'm reporting this company to American Express as a scam.

Please don't. We are not a scam. I will just submit the refund. Ok?

OK, IF the entire amount to be refunded. I pay nothing. You did nothing for me. I will be checking with American Express later this evening, and if the refund isn't posted, then I'll be forced to take further action.