Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

OUT of my Apple Account! 12/17/17. I’ve not used the Apple…

Customer Question
I’m LOCKED OUT of...

I’m LOCKED OUT of my Apple Account!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

12/17/17

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No! I’ve not used the Apple Store for a few months and just discovered via e-mail that I’ve been locked out since August!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get access! Thanks!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Can you reset it with iforgot.apple.com ?