Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an album created in Photos when i right click and…

Customer Question
I have an album...

I have an album created in Photos when i right click and select "play slideshow"

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I get a loading bar that says "downloading 10 0f 10 items fro creating slideshow"

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Machine: mac book pro, 2017, os Sierra 10.12.6 recently bought from apple store, transferred files from time machine back up from an older mac book pro

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Here's the problem, when the downloading the 10 of 10 items in Photos fails with an error message saying "Internet Connection Required" I have an internet connection. Is this an iCloud server problem?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

yeah help me

Lol. For sure.

I am talking to you from a different computer. This is not going to work

So the files are on iCloud for sure, but it is like these photos either fail to resolve on the server or because your account is not connecting. Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com with the account connected to these photos?

yo

no or yo?