Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an old phone that i want to give my sister for use is…

Customer Question
Hi i have an...

Hi i have an old phone that i want to give my sister for use is reset but is saying to contact original owner but that's me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iphone 6 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It was reset i put her chip in i can't remember my apple id is an old phone we had in a drawer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is does mot give me the choise can't remember my passcode

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

This is a difficult one. Do you have the original receipt?

no
i used this phone a while ago but it was mine
don't remember id or passcode phone does not give me choice to reset

Did you buy it from your carrier first hand?