Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to correct my Apple ID for when I want to download…

Customer Question
I want to correct...

I want to correct my Apple ID for when I want to download something.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

3 days I haven’t tried anything yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What should I dont

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.