Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to unlock the Activation Lock and I don't remember…

Customer Question
I need to unlock...

I need to unlock the Activation Lock and I don't remember the password,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think I got the Apple ID correct couple months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, what is the access

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.