Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had to check in 3 times to use passcode. Last week. But on…

Customer Question
I had to check...

I had to check in 3 times to use passcode

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but on iPhone the same thing happened. I know another person is using my account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Please give me more details.