Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Change password. Never. No there is a problem. My email is I…

Customer Question
Change password Technician's Assistant:...

Change password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No there is a problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My email is***@******.*** I forgot the password ***** that email account My name is*****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

I'll assist you with resetting the password ***** your Yahoo account; first, do you have a cellphone number ending with -93? If so, what's the full number?