Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am being billed for 2 items being billed from the apps…

Customer Question
I am being billed...

I am being billed for 2 items being billed from the apps store on my Ipad. I have not ordered anything from the apps store?????

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Aol.com internet? The unit is probably 9 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just in the last month , 1 order billed 12/21/2017, 2nd on 12/29/2017.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I called Apple and and was told that the charges are gong against my e- mail address.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...