Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Https.//petsupport.apple.com/

Customer Question
https.//petsupport.apple.com/
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I am going to need more from you... All I got is "petsupport.appple.com" which is not a site...

I don't understand "persupporat apple.com" And I thought help was free.
OK, so I can't spell. I don't understand your getting "pet support.appple.com" (sic). Who sent you that? And I still thought help was free.
Justin - -
I will try to get more info to you. My list of available emails only gives me 20 (approximately), in spite of enumerating over 100 available . They stop, and, then overnight will add another 20 or so more, How can I get availability to ALL of my emails?
Hello! Is anybody there? JUSTIN?
Will somebody call me, Pat Donovan,at 1-***-***-****. Don't seem to be getting anywhere this way.

Sorry for the delay. It appears it took you more than 12 hours to respond to me.

This is JustAnswer.com and it is not free. Do you want to continue?