Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to give you a new credit card number to continue net…

Customer Question
Need to give you...

Need to give you a new credit card number to continue net fix

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple TV box

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

My service with Netflix expired yesterday. I want to continue

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

To clarify, you need to update your credit card for Netflix?

Ok thanks. I amalso john
Ok please proceed

From your computer,

go to https://www.netflix.com/YourAccount

and choose the option to "Update payment info". Once completed this should resolve the billing issue and immediately activate the account.

How do I resubscribe to metflix

Here are the directions again;

From your computer,