Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don" know my password- forgot - must come from age(83).

Customer Question
I don" know my...

I don" know my password- forgot - must come from age(83). Went to a Verizon store & they said to get hold of U. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never changed.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that? I'm not too savy when it comes to computer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.