Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to make purchase at this time,keeps coming up says…

Customer Question
Unable to make purchase...

Unable to make purchase at this time,keeps coming up says contact apple support

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad latest version

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It's happened twice in the last few days just trying to add chips to my Vegas app.it took it once then wouldn't take it why?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

apple refuses to take a payment on the app.then sends me to support to pay $25 anyway that’s horseshit..and no i would not prefer to securely connect for what another charge ,how about a simple answer

Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally.

Plus $39 this is stupid

You do not need to remote assist. First you need to make sure your apple id and password ***** ***** I would go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc. Then you can reset your password ***** try the purchase again.

I just reset my password ***** couple of days ago.should I do that again

no....

if that is the case try and sign into https://appleid.apple.com/ and let me know if it works.

Still not working after everything,should I give it some time to reboot everything

If you cant sign into the website I last gave you then that still means there is something wrong with your account and you cant purchase anything just yet. You may need to try and change your password ***** You shouldn't have to wait unless it said to wait. Do you remember if it asked to wait?

I did sign in answering the security questions everything it’s nice that apple is doing all that but it’s still not working.All though i did have to redo the questions because I forgot one this is frustrating I’am 60yrs.old not very online literarte maybe I’am just f**king something up and to stupid to get it,thanks for your help..just wanted to play oh well apples loss not mine,saves me $
Amazing how apple just had no problem charging me $30 for support but won’t accept my payment for there app.f**k off apple thanks for nothing.what a total scam

Customer service

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.