Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPad mini that is about four years old. My wife…

Customer Question
I have an iPad...

I have an iPad mini that is about four years old. My wife uses it and is satisfied. However, it will not upload an operating system greater than IOS 9, updates apps to the latest version and is very slow compared to my IPad Air 2. Can a new battery help?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

Where do I find this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

I do not know. It was last backed up 12/22/17.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Noq

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you tell me the model number of your iPad please?

Tap Settings > General > About

Look for "Model"