Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought an amazon dot and am trying to set it up. It…

Customer Question
I just bought an...

I just bought an amazon dot and am trying to set it up. It is not taking my password ***** iTunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Along time ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just think I need to,reset my password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

The echo dot should need your Amazon password ***** not your iTunes password

Ok it keeps asking for itunes
No

Is this when trying to download the Alexa app?