Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have lost my password. Two days ago. I don't know how to…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I used the phone without any password, then somehow I needed to do that but I go confused. Why do I have to have a password?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Note: Your Apple ID is normally your email address which is associated with the apple.