Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got my thermostat connected this am but I neglected to…

Customer Question
Hi, I got my...

Hi, I got my thermostat connected this am but I neglected to arrange the zone for Siri, is there a way to get her connected at this point

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ios11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

For about 3 hours, and I have not tried anything to get a zone for her

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, it is set up on my phone to adjust the tamp by phone so I guess I am good, I will add other zones later.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.