Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to set up an appointment for my iPhone 7

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to set up an appointment for my iPhone 7 problem At the Victoria Garden store

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What do u mean?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I already went through two at&t stores. They said it’s my sims card that making my phone say no service. But then we put in a new sims card. Reading the same thing. But yet I can send text messages when I’m connected to WiFi.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I get an appointment today. I have to leave out of town tomorrow

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.