Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

3rd time my Iphone SE (just purchased last yr from Apple…

Customer Question
3rd time my Iphone...

3rd time my Iphone SE (just purchased last yr from Apple Store) just shut down - cannot turnon or even charge...

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Not yet, will do now. It fixed it, phone came back on. Thank you ever so much!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, that was it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

Great. Holding both the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons on your iPhone for 10 seconds would refresh the phone's memory.

Do you need anything else today?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top right of this page, then click on Submit on the right. Thank you very much,