Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an apple lapto, ipad and phone,It will not accept my…

Customer Question
I have an apple...

I have an apple lapto, ipad and phone,It will not accept my hotmail password, and when I change it on one device it messes up the others

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My laptop won't take an update

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is this to get your email on these devices?