Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot download an app the iphone says apple id is

Customer Question
I cannot download an...

I cannot download an app the iphone says apple id is disabled?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

We reset the apple id and security settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The user never set up an passcode on the phone but it is now set up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.

Still same message
Already paid $30.00

Ok. The next step is to call the Mac Genius Support Line. ‭(866)(###) ###-####

I received no satisfaction and mu issue was not resolved by your work group. I am requesting a refund or cancellation of all charges.
The case number ***** 18308975-710.

I will submit the refund now.