Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was just told i can't connect my echo dot because i don't…

Customer Question
I was just told...

I was just told i can't connect my echo dot because i don't have a firewall on my mac book is this true

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your MacBook?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

3 weeks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

All you need to setup your Echo Dot is a Wireless internet connection and a smartphone. Do you have both of these?