Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to buy in app products on a game on my IPhone 8.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to buy in app products on a game on my IPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on about a week, how do I check my payment information?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What will a Mac expert do to help me with my IPhone? How do I get in touch with ITunes?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.