Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We have an old iPad that we can't remember the old Apple ID…

Customer Question
We have an old...

We have an old iPad that we can't remember the old Apple ID or the password ***** both. How do we get the iPad unlocked?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today but that only relates to currently used devices. This one has not been used in over a year.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, what is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Try this:

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.