Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m having trouble logging in to itunes. I have not changed…

Customer Question
I’m having trouble logging...

I’m having trouble logging in to itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not changed my apple ID but i did change my password ***** few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have sorry! i have tried several times to reset through the device online.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your itunes. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please tell me if this is a device issue for itunes login or if you are having an error message on a device and need

to use itunes to fix it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.