Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't seem to changemy ID and passwoed. Tried several times…

Customer Question
Can't seem to changemy...

Can't seem to changemy ID and passwoed

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Tried several times yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Try this:

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.