Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to download a free app but have forgotten the…

Customer Question
Hi There. I am...

Hi There. I am trying to download a free app but have forgotten the password. Can I reset it ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

4 - 5 years ago maybe!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I just tried to download the free app and it requested a password.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You certainly can reset it! This is your AppleID password, correct?