Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to make an appt at willowbrook mall wayne nj with

Customer Question
Want to make an...

Want to make an appt at willowbrook mall wayne nj with genius support

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

1 day forgot password locked out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont have original packaging this was a verizon phone that got trnsferred to t mobile

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.