Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The Apple ID entered into my I tunes is incorrect and I

Customer Question
The Apple ID entered...

The Apple ID entered into my I tunes is incorrect and I don't know how to change it to the right one.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe 2-3 weeks ago.........

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No???????how?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If I pull up I tunes, it wants the password ***** the wrong Apple ID

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

On what device?